Veni Emmanuel is a collection of hauntingly beautiful ancient and traditional carols written centuries ago for the celebration of Christmas. All in Latin and laced with theology and beautiful poetry, these songs will help students and teachers rediscover the rich heritage of sacred Christmas music. Choose between a physical CD or a downloadable MP3.
The collection includes carols with lyrics or music from the fifth century through 1900. Songs are recorded with harp, piano, recorder, violin, and voice. Important: This is for the MP3 file download of the album. To purchase a physical CD please go here.
FREE Extra: Download this 16-page booklet of full Latin lyrics for all of the songs, along with literal and poetic English translations, to share with your family.
Note: This audio product is provided as MP3 files in a ZIP file. MP3 files can be used with most popular music players, such as iTunes. You may not be able to access the files directly from a mobile device, but should first download them to your computer and unzip the MP3 files. For help installing the files on iTunes, see this page.
Complete Song List
- Hodie Christus Natus Est
- Veni, Veni Emmanuel (O Come, O Come Emmanuel)
- Puer Natus in Bethlehem
- Resonet in Laudibus
- What Child is This? (instrumental)
- Jesu Redemptor Omnium
- Corde Natus ex Parentes (Of the Father's Love Begotten)
- Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence (instrumental)
- Creator Alme Siderum
- Adeste Fideles (O Come, All Ye Faithful)
- In Dulci Jubilo
- Flos de Radice Jesse (Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming)
- Hodie Christus Natus Est Reprise
- 12 MP3 tracks (40 minutes of music) in a ZIP file