Would you like to evaluate a free text for possible adoption by your school? Please fill out the Evaluation Requests form here.
NEW for 2019: With any school order over 20 items, receive a free 30-day trial subscription to our ClassicalU teacher-training site! Visit www.ClassicalU.com to view previews of all courses, information on certification, forums, and more.
We strive to make ordering curriculum for your school or co-op a smooth and easy process! Please follow these steps to place your order.
- If you do not already have a formal purchase order template, please fill out one of our order forms linked below. Select the category that best describes your school.
- Complete all of the required information (marked by an *) on the order form and save the Excel file. Note: Please be sure that the file name includes an abbreviated form of your school’s name and a purchase date or PO number (if applicable).
- If you would like to be invoiced for your order and this is the first time you are ordering from CAP, please fill out the required credit application and include it with your order form. Note: This form is for charter or private schools only.
Send us your completed order form via one of the following options:
- E-mail: Orders@ClassicalSubjects.com
- Fax: 717-730-0721
Classical Academic Private
515 S. 32nd Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Classical Academic Press provides discounts to schools and co-ops on most of our texts* in the following tiers:
- Orders over 10 items: 20% off
- Orders over 20 items: 20% off and complimentary UPS Ground shipping (available for the contiguous 48 states)
- Orders over $2,500: Discount and shipping listed above, plus 3 complimentary 6-month ClassicalU subscriptions**
- Orders over $5,000: Discount and shipping listed above, plus 3 complimentary annual ClassicalU subscriptions**
- Orders over $10,000: Discount and shipping listed above, plus complimentary teacher’s editions or answer keys for purchased student texts and 8 complimentary annual ClassicalU subscriptions**
*Discount cannot be applied to Singapore Math, Ambrose Curriculum Guide, A Year of Playing Skillfully, online courses, video/audio/PDF licensing, full programs/bundles, or bulk-priced items.
**Cannot be combined with existing accounts or subscriptions.
Processing & Shipping
Once received, orders will be processed and shipped within 3 business days. We recommend allowing 7–10 business days to receive an order. Shipping methods or instructions should be included with your order; otherwise, we will ship your items via UPS Ground and the shipping cost will be added to the invoice.
Orders of more than 20 items will receive free shipping (for the contiguous 48 states) via UPS Ground. For all other orders, please feel free to contact us for a shipping quote.
If you need to expedite the processing and shipping of your order, please note this on your order form when you submit it. A $5 rush-processing charge will be added to the invoice.
We would like to work with you if you are unsatisfied with your purchase. Please contact us if you need to return items from an order. Be sure to have your invoice or order number ready when you request to return items.
Returns are accepted up to 60 days after the original invoice date, provided the items are unmarked, in new condition, and the most recent version.
Please review our general return policy for school or co-op orders:
- Contact us at 717-730-0711 or e-mail Orders@ClassicalSubjects.com to request the return. Please provide your invoice or order number.
- Returns are accepted up to 60 days after the original invoice date.
- All items being returned must be in salable condition: new, unmarked, and the most recent version.
- A completed return form must accompany the return shipment, and the box must have “RETURN” written on the front.
- Returned items should be packed well to prevent damages during transit. We suggest using UPS Ground for safe and secure returns.
- No credit will be given for damaged items. Returned units may not exceed the number of units originally billed.
Return Address: Physical returns should be sent, via a traceable shipping service and with the appropriate documentation as cited above, to the following address:
Classical Academic Press
c/o Maple Distribution Center
60 Grumbacher Road
York, PA 17406
Return Credit: All returns are for credit only; we do not issue cash refunds.
Restocking Fee: A 10% restocking fee (of the original invoiced amount) will be assessed on all returns.
Damaged or Incorrect Items: In the event that you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect titles, promptly call Classical Academic Press at 717-730-0711. The customer has 30 days from the date of receipt to make a claim on damaged items.
Any out-of-stock titles will be backordered unless “Do not backorder” is noted on your order form. Titles will be released from backordered status and billed accordingly as they become available. If we anticipate the title being out of stock for longer than 3 weeks, we will remove the item from your invoice and notify you when the item is back in stock so that you can place a new order.
We offer a variety of free product resources and support materials for many of our products. These can be found under the Support tab on each respective product page. In addition, you can view free sample chapters and audio/video samples by clicking on the “Look Inside” button on each product image.