An Introduction to Classical Education: A Guide for Parents
Study the basics of classical education with the author of this book, Dr. Perrin, by taking his short online course on ClassicalU!
- Concise but significant introduction to classical education
- Clear definition and historical overview of classical education
- Descriptions of the modern renaissance in classical education
- Examples of student achievements around the country
- Helpful anecdotes, diagrams, and charts
- Unabridged audio CD also available
Schools: Bulk pricing options are shown above. This booklet is ideal for parent nights, potential parents visiting your school, recruiting events, or marketing your classical school.
Customization (available for bulk orders of 300 or more): The front cover of this booklet can be customized with your school name, website address, and phone number or e-mail address. The charge for customization is $50 per order. Customized order requests should be submitted by e-mail or by phone at 866-730-0711 ext. 1.
You can download An Introduction to Classical Education: A Guide for Parents here as a free PDF! Feel free to share this link or to link to us from your website.
What is the difference between Introduction to Classical Education and Discover Classical Christian Education?
Introduction to Classical Education
- Much substantial information
- A reading piece, incremental
- Recommended for a reader with deeper interest or previous exposure
- Graphical magazine layout
- Information presented in short “articles”
- Recommended for a fast, high-impact introduction to classical education