An Introduction to Classical Education Audio Book
$3.95 – $5.95
This unabridged, 80-minute audio CD version of An Introduction to Classical Education is read by the author, Dr. Christopher Perrin. The 45-page ICE booklet is an ideal introduction to classical education that traces the history of classical education and describes its modern renaissance. The booklet also highlights the distinctive elements of the movement, including its emphasis on teaching grammar, logic, and rhetoric (the trivium); the role and benefits of classical language study; and the extraordinary achievements of students who are receiving a classical education. This engaging and conversational booklet includes anecdotes, diagrams, and charts, and is especially recommended to parents just beginning their examination of classical education.
- Concise but significant introduction to classical education
- Clear definition and historical overview of classical education
- Descriptions of the modern renaissance in classical education
- Examples of classical student achievements around the country
- Helpful anecdotes, diagrams, and charts
You can also download An Introduction to Classical Education: A Guide for Parents here as a free ebook! Feel free to share this link or to link to us from your website.
What is the difference between An Introduction to Classical Education and Discover Classical Christian Education?
- Much substantial information
- A reading piece, incremental
- Recommended for a reader with deeper interest or previous exposure
- Graphical magazine layout
- Information presented in short “articles”
- Recommended for a fast, high-impact introduction to classical education
Media: 1 CD (80 minutes)