A yearlong course for grades 5-7
Don’t stop now! French for Children Primer B, the second book in the French for Children series, is just as engaging, incremental, and creative as French for Children Primer A. Students will learn new grammar concepts and much new vocabulary.
This classical, beautiful, and widely spoken language will be a treasure for children to continue to learn. There is a distinction, however, between just learning common words and phrases, which is the approach of many French programs, and knowing the language well enough to communicate fluently and accurately. French for Children Primer B (Student Edition) continues to teach upper-elementary students this dynamic language, both classically and creatively. This book employs the pedagogy and structure in the same manner as French for Children Primer A, combined with immersion-style dialogues and vocabulary so that the French language will be taught well and thoroughly. The French for Children series emphasizes grammar and the parts of speech as vital tools for correctly speaking and understanding French. Lessons also include lively chants to aid memorization of both grammar and vocabulary.
French for Children Primer B features:
- 17 weekly chapters, including 3 review chapters and an end-of-book review
- More than 130 commonly used vocabulary words and more than 40 conversational words and phrases
- Grammatical concepts such as negation, stressed pronouns, and pronominal verbs, as well as verb conjugation, tense, and noun gender
- Weekly worksheets and quizzes
- All teaching and explanation written in the student book, at the student’s grade level
- Engaging and conversational text
See our Support tab above for schedule recommendations and complimentary audio files featuring the Pronunciation Wizard, dialogues, Say It Aloud exercises, and dicteés.
This is a consumable item. For more information on this product's copyright, please refer to our General FAQ section here.
Dimensions: 8.5in x 11in
Josh Kraut PhD, Author