Want to try a free sample? Click here.
This collection of online extra practice material corresponds with Latin for Children Primer B. This content is now included with purchase of either the Latin for Children Primer B full program (streaming video) or streaming video only. You can also purchase it separately. These supplemental resources will take your students’ learning further while they’re having fun! The games, videos, and other activities will keep students engaged and will help further reinforce their new Latin skills.
Streaming supplemental content includes:
- Flash Dash (Game): This fast-paced game will challenge students’ knowledge of vocabulary as they progress through the book, unit by unit.
- Cōram Coins (Game): Cōram Coins is another fun way to practice the Latin for Children Primer B vocabulary. Fire a slingshot to break open the vase containing the correct Latin translation, but watch out for the scorpions that give chase!
- The Tale of Two Princesses, Volume 2 (Videos): This exciting adventure narrative features Latin words and phrases in the context of an entertaining story.
- Lapbooks: Students can assemble their own lapbooks with coloring pages, cutouts, puzzles, and other hands-on activities to help them practice all that they’ve learned.
- More Videos: Additional animated stories featuring Latin include the classic tale “The Fox and the Grapes” and a creative take on the Amo, Amas, Amat Latin chant.
Access available through My Library.