Now there is a Spanish program suited to the energy, developmental level, and fun-loving nature of your early-elementary (1st-3rd grade) students! Song School Spanish Book 1 is patterned after our best-selling Song School Latin curriculum and features weekly lessons peppered with songs/chants, enjoyable vocabulary, illustrations, handwriting practice, stories, games, and activities. A small amount of grammar is introduced mildly throughout the book, with the focus on relevant, everyday vocabulary to engage young students. Students who learn from Song School Spanish Book 1 will love learning Spanish and will be more than prepared to continue their studies with the Spanish for Children series.
Spanish Amigo Match 1 Flashcard Game is a reinforcing game featuring all the vocabulary from Song School Spanish Book 1. In groups or individually, students can play Memory or Go Fish by collecting Spanish and English matches. The cards can also be used as flash cards for extra practice. Each card lists the corresponding chapter number from Song School Spanish Book 1. (Note: Review chapters do not have cards.)
- Over 100 Spanish words, each with a matching English translation card
- More than 250 cards total!
- Directions for 3 different games: Memory, Go Fish, and Carrot Top (the Song School Spanish Book 1 version of Old Maid)
- Can be used as flash cards
- Includes 2 "Make Your Own" cards
- English cards feature fun and simple designs
- The deck is divided into 4 categories. Use the decks separately or play them all together!
Due to the nature of this product, we cannot accept returns on opened copies.
Dimensions: 3.25in x 2.25in