A one-semester course for grades 5 or 6 and up
In addition to the full student text, the robust teacher’s edition includes:
- Pedagogical guidance and tips
- Extensive explanation of and guidance in Well-Ordered Language’s unique analytic approach to grammar
- Explanation of and guidance in diagramming sentences
- Suggested activities and games for review
- Answers for all student exercises
- Suggested schedules for teaching Well-Ordered Language Level 3B
The previous level, Well-Ordered Language Level 2, aided students in mastering the eight parts of speech, along with prepositional phrases; compound elements; subject, object, possessive, interrogative, and relative pronouns; compound sentences; and relative clauses. Any student who has mastered these concepts should be prepared for Well-Ordered Language Level 3. In Book 3B, students will review and strengthen skills learned in Book 3A and be introduced to several new concepts. Students using this text will also learn to diagram sentences, visualizing the grammatical relationships within sentences.
Note: The WOL series consists of 4 levels, each containing a Book A and a Book B.
Watch Dr. Christopher Perrin analyze and then diagram a sentence from Well-Ordered Language Level 3B!
Dimensions: 8.5in x 11in
Tammy Peters, Author
Dan Coupland PhD, Author