Veni Emmanuel is a collection of hauntingly beautiful ancient and traditional carols written centuries ago for the celebration of Christmas. All in Latin and laced with theology and beautiful poetry, these songs will help students and teachers rediscover the rich heritage of sacred Christmas music. Choose between a physical CD or a downloadable MP3.
The collection includes carols with lyrics or music from the fifth century through 1900. Songs are recorded with harp, piano, recorder, violin, and voice.
FREE Extra: Download this 16-page booklet of full Latin lyrics for all of the songs, along with literal and poetic English translations, to share with your family.
Complete Song List
- Hodie Christus Natus Est
- Veni, Veni Emmanuel (O Come, O Come Emmanuel)
- Puer Natus in Bethlehem
- Resonet in Laudibus
- What Child is This? (instrumental)
- Jesu Redemptor Omnium
- Corde Natus ex Parentes (Of the Father's Love Begotten)
- Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence (instrumental)
- Creator Alme Siderum
- Adeste Fideles (O Come, All Ye Faithful)
- In Dulci Jubilo
- Flos de Radice Jesse (Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming)
- Hodie Christus Natus Est Reprise
"I teach Latin at a classical Christian school and received a copy of your CD, Veni Emmanuel. I just wanted to thank you and tell you how delightful it is. I have listened to it many times since. In fact I am playing it now, and it’s so beautifully done I believe I’ll listen to it all year long! Thank you for your commitment to excellence in classical education." —Sherrie, classical Latin teacher
"An unsolicited comment from a friend about the Veni Emmanuel CD: ‘We decorated our tree last night to the music of these voices. That CD is just beautiful. A gift that 'keeps on giving' as they say." —Ann, homeschool mom
- 1 CD (12 songs with 40 minutes of music) or
- Streamable audio with MP3 downloads