A one-semester course for grades 4 or 5 and up
In addition to the full student text, the robust teacher’s edition includes:
- Pedagogical guidance and tips embedded in the text and collected in an appendix
- Extensive explanation of and guidance in Well-Ordered Language’s unique analytic approach to grammar and diagramming sentences
- Suggested activities and games for review
- Answers for all student exercises
- Suggested schedules for teaching Well-Ordered Language Level 2B
The previous level, Well-Ordered Language Level 1, helped students to master the eight parts of speech, along with object pronouns, prepositional and adverbial phrases, compound subjects, compound verbs, and compound objects. Any student who mastered these concepts should be prepared for Well-Ordered Language Level 2. In Book 2B, students will review and strengthen skills learned in Level 1 and Book 2A and be introduced to several new concepts. Student using this text will also learn to diagram sentences, visualizing the grammatical relationships within sentences.
Note: The WOL series consists of 4 levels, each containing a Book A and a Book B.
Dimensions: 11in x 8.5in
Tammy Peters, Author
Dan Coupland PhD, Author