Designed as a full-color magazine, this 20-page booklet is a brief, engaging, and persuasive overview of the worldview and value of a classical Christian education. It clearly contrasts the goals and results of classical education with the current modern education system, provides an introduction to the stages of the trivium and a timeline of the recent growth of the movement, and discusses the importance of teaching the liberal arts and integrating all subjects with a biblical worldview.
What is the difference between Introduction to Classical Education and Discover Classical Christian Education?
- Much substantial information
- A reading piece, incremental
- Recommended for a reader with deeper interest or previous exposure
Discover Classical Christian Education
- Graphical magazine layout
- Information presented in short “articles”
- Recommended for a fast, high-impact introduction to classical education